Friday, August 24, 2012

Mitt Romney Born in Michigan



Uh, did you hear?  Mitt Romney, at a campaign rally this morning in Michigan said he was born in Michigan.  Uh......is this guy an a-hole or what?  I know what he did, he blew the racial dog whistle that president Obama was not born in the United States.

Wasn't governor Romney just a few days ago bemoaning that the Democrats were waging a "hate and divisive campaign?"  Uh.....what am I missing here?  I know one thing for sure, Romney is not fit to be president of the United States.


2 comments:

  1. hey romney, I was born in PA; youse gotta problem widdat?

    the president was born in hawaii; youse gotta problem widdat too?

    jumpin' jeebus, WTF does this matter, romney? what about JOBS, romney?

    I wanna scream; can we please vote now and shut the GOP fuckers up once and for all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m with you Anne Marie, I want to vote now and shut them up.

      Delete