I've been in a lull lately folks. Time for a list. I've updated the old "33 things about me."
1. What is your occupation right now? Semi-retired and working part-time as hotel front desk clerk2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What music are you listening to right now? None4. What was the last thing that you ate? A brownie with pecan ice cream
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A cousin
7. What was your first job? Paper boy
8. How old are you today? 70
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? None, don't watch sports on TV or anywhere10. What is your favorite drink? Turkey Hill Diet Decaf
OrangeIce Tea diluted half with water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Favorite food? Eggplant Parmesan
13. What is the last movie you watched? "Mad Men" Season 1 DVD's from Netflix
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
15. How do you vent anger? Holler
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Balsa airplane
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Have you ever run for public office? Yes
20. Favorite actress? Bette Davis
21. What dream is yet unrealized? My own backyard pool.
22. Living arrangements? With my "roommate" of the last 48 years, Bill.
23. When was the last time you cried? Last night.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Memorabilia (photos, books, etc)
25. Favorite singer? Dinah Washington
26. What did you do last night? Watched "Mad Men" DVDs in my bedroom.
27. What are you most afraid of? Homelessness
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy Burgers
29. Favorite dog breed? Pomeranians
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday
31. How many states have you lived in? 5 - PA, NJ, MA, MD and DE
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Rose