Monday, June 04, 2012

33 Things About Me


I've been in a lull lately folks.  Time for a list.  I've updated the old "33 things about me."   
1.   What is your occupation right now?  Semi-retired and working part-time as hotel front desk clerk
2.  What color are your socks right now?  white

3.  What music are you listening to right now?  None
4.  What was the last thing that you ate?  A brownie with pecan ice cream

5. 
  Can you drive a stick shift?  No

6.  Last person you spoke to on the phone?  A cousin

7.  
 What was your first job? Paper boy 


8.
  How old are you today? 70


9.
  What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  None, don't watch sports on TV or anywhere
10.  What is your favorite drink?  Turkey Hill Diet Decaf Orange Ice Tea diluted half with water

11.   Have you ever dyed your hair?  Yes

12.
  Favorite food?  Eggplant Parmesan

13.
  What is the last movie you watched?  "Mad Men" Season 1 DVD's from Netflix

14Favorite day of the year?  Christmas Eve

15. 
How do you vent anger?  Holler

16.  What was your favorite toy as a child?  Balsa airplane

17.  What is your favorite season? Summer

18.  Cherries or Blueberries?  
Cherries

19.  Have you ever run for public office?  Yes 

20.  Favorite actress?  Bette Davis



21What dream is yet unrealized? My own backyard pool.

22. 
Living arrangements?  With my "roommate" of the last 48 years, Bill.



23.  When was the last time you cried?  Last night. 

24.  What is on the floor of your closet?  Memorabilia (photos, books, etc)

25.  Favorite singer? Dinah Washington




26.  What did you do last night?  Watched "Mad Men" DVDs in my bedroom.



27.   What are you most afraid of?   Homelessness


28.    Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?  Spicy Burgers 

29. 
Favorite dog breed?  Pomeranians


30.
Favorite day of the week?  Monday

31. 
How many states have you lived in?  5 - PA, NJ, MA, MD and DE

32. 
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

33.  What is your favorite flower?  
Rose 

16 comments:

  1. these are always fun reads; thank you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      It was fun to do too!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. anne marie in philly2:58 AM

    1. office manager for a small manufacturing company

    2. never wear sox

    3. none

    4. general tso chicken with brown rice and a diet pepsi

    5. no

    6. neighbor

    7. floorwalker in a small 5 n 10 cent store

    8. 58

    9. baseball

    10. diet vanilla coke or pepsi

    11. hellz yeah (in fact, it needs it right now...)

    12. pizza

    13. "the best exotic marigold hotel" at the ambler theater

    14. my birthday

    15. scream

    16. tinkertoys

    17. fall

    18. blueberries

    19. no

    20. audrey hepburn

    21. a long leisure trip cross country by RV

    22. with husband of 20 years

    23. about 6 weeks ago when one of my cats died

    24. yarn (in tote bags), 2 pairs of shoes, a hatbox

    25. lena horne

    26. knitted, surfed the net, listened to baseball game on radio before falling asleep early (sinus infection)

    27. never finding the one thing I once had and lost (personal and private, sorry)

    28. cheeseburger (chips, pepsi)

    29. sheltie

    30. saturday

    31. PA, NJ, VA

    32. pearls

    33. carnation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      Cool! You should really start your own blog. Seriously! I think you would be great at it.

      Ron

      Delete
    2. anne marie in philly6:28 PM

      OMG honey, NOBODY in their right or wrong minds would wanna read the shit I write.

      go read my husband's blog; it's better than anything I could do. http://arteejee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Ron,

    If I survive today without a complete nervous breakdown I may do this again for you.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lar,

      Looking forward to your next list. Hang in there!

      Ron

      Delete
  4. The things you learn in 33 questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      Now you know why I have few friends, I am one boring dude. :)

      Ron

      Delete
  5. You are not boring at all Ron. If you were, nobody would read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadege! You made my day. :)

      Delete
  6. Your answers sure say a lot about you. I love memes. Mind if I steal this one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cubby. Sure, go ahead and borrow this meme. I got it from my friend Larry who got it from....I think me. :) All I did was an update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way folks, I don't dye my hair brown or any other color to keep the gray out. Years ago I combed something in my hair so the sun would bleach it. It wasn't really dye but I ended up a blonde and not looking good at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The questions are intriguing and I enjoyed reading your answers. I just might steal the questions and use them on my blog, sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to use this meme Jon. I would be interested in reading your answers.

      Delete