Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hold It!

Willard M. Rommney - Flip Flop King 


Hey folks, I changed my mind again.  After much anguish and frustration, I have decided to stay with Blogger.  I will keep my Word Press blog, but I will continue with Blogger.

I have decided to learn the new Blogger interface.  I still don't understand why Blogger felt the need for this so-called upgrade but I don't have much of a choice.  I've worked too long on my account at Blogger to give it all up over this momentary frustration with the changes at Blogger.

Yesterday I dipped my toe in my Word Press blog and I find Word Press even more difficult.

I was so upset by this situation that yesterday I took it out on Bill.  I was bitchy.  I was short with him and hurt his feelings.

I couldn't sleep last night.  I got up this morning at 3:30 am and was on the Rehoboth boardwalk at 5:30 am.  This is the first time I have been to the Rehoboth boardwalk this season.  Walking the boardwalk gave me a chance to clear my head.  My head is clear.  I'm staying with Blogger.

Yep, I'm flip flopping.

6 comments:

  1. I think you'll find that it really isn't that bad. It's different, and I'm still finding stuff about it that I didn't know, but it's growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      I'm still going to try to blog at Word Press but I'll keep blogging at Blogger too. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. OK Ron, you know the drill:

    Apologize to Bill. You know it was unfair and wrong.

    Remove the photo of Darryl Issa. If you do a bit of research, you'll find that he is a real jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will,

      I've already apologized to Bill. Yes, I've been down this road before. :)

      Ah ha! You caught me. Yes, that is a photo of the super jerk, former car alarm mogul and now the main reason the Republicans will lose in November because of his all male panel hearings on women's contraception, Daryl Issa. That a misogynist crook like Issa is even in Congress let alone chairing a sub-committee shows how corrupt and meaningless Congress is these days. My skin crawls whenever I see his arrogant puss on television.

      Ron

      Delete
  3. I was Sad today... I am happy today - YIPPEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! You made me feel good. :)

      Delete