Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Anyone Know How to Rip DVD to an iMovie?


Can anyone tell me the best way to convert my DVD's into iMovie?

I have a LOT of old VCR's that I'm converting to DVD's and I would like to put them into an iMovie format.  I've already converted some of the VCR tapes (which were originally old 8mm files) to a DVD format now I want to convert them to iMovie.

I've check the Internet but I'm not sure if I even need to download software to convert my DVD's to iMovie.  I'm willing to download and even purchase software if it does a good and easy job.

Anyone done this?  I would appreciate any advice you could give.  I would LOVE to make a permanent record of these old films and VCR tapes so when I'm gone they will be available to my relatives.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Ron,

    Sorry, can't help you on this one. Gave it a try, but didn't get even to first base. Good luck. let me know what you learn.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.iskysoft.com/rip-dvd/convert-dvd-to-imovie-mac.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Spo,

    iSkysoft is the way to go. Another friend of mine sent me a link and I read the testimonials. They were all good. That's the way I go. Now to tax my mind some more to LEARN SOMETHING NEW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you may also follow this guide, hope it works for you.
    dvd into imovie: http://www.ilikemall.com/convert/import-dvd-to-imovie.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Converting videos are really important for different devices.
    and it is also useful to convert protected PDF to word.

    ReplyDelete