Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Men Dance the Tango


Worth seeing again, two men (brothers) dancing the tango.  I would love to see Chris Jericho and Mark Ballas dance try this dance together.  Now THAT would be the trust test of talent.  


A suggestion for the producers of "DWTS" - why not invite these brothers on the show do demonstrate that the world will not fall apart if two men dance together in public.  It's time for a same sex couple.  I want to see Ellen and Portia and Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend dance.  Now THAT would be a show!

8 comments:

  1. Conquering this routine may have been duck soup for these two, but I myself am constantly in awe of dancers who survive complex choreography. HOW do they do it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domanidave,

    I too am constantly in awe of the natural talent dancers like these two brothers possess. I never tire of looking at this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Domanidave,

    I too am constantly in awe of the natural talent dancers like these two brothers possess. I never tire of looking at this video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tango and Chacha are my favorite dances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful!!! SUPURB!!!! What dancing. Can only two men do so well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch VALENTINO! and NIJINSKY! dance the tango' It comes on after the one you put up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss two stepping, and I was nearly always the 'leader'. Only in a sleazy dance (whose name escapes me) was I the 'follower".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Spo
    Two-stepping or slow dancing was always my favorite type of dancing. I'm sad to see it go by the way. To me it was the most sensual and satisfying way of connecting with another human being, especially a man that I like. Just the best.

    ReplyDelete