Saturday, April 16, 2011

Male Restroom Etiquette



Yesterday I read on of my fellow bloggers posting about pee shy.  You all know what pee shy is don't you?  Well, if you don't, it is the inability to pee at a public urinal when standing next to another man who is watching you pee.  I suffer from this malady.  I used to think I was the only one, but apparently I am not, which causes me some relief from my embarrassment.  


One of my other fellow bloggers sent this link of mens restroom etiquette which is so good, it bears to be spread to the general populace which is what I will do by posting it to my blog today.  


Watch and be informed.

6 comments:

  1. Halleloo! I have seen the error of my ways! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. added a smile to the day after one of those mornings ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rdnlong,
    I'm glad I was able to add a smile to your morning. I've had one of THOSE mornings too. I know how a smile can put things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royalties can be sent to Urpso - 2 cents per hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spo,

    I PLEAD GUILTY! I STOLE FROM YOU. Please forgive me. That video was just too good to keep to myself. I had to share! :)

    ReplyDelete