Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Guaranteed Pickup





Hey guys, if you ever want a guaranteed pickup here it is: 


 Chocolate Chip Cookies!


I just made a batch a few minutes ago.  Just out of the oven, they're still warm.  Is there anything better than almost melted chocolate meeting your tongue taste buds  like a lava flow down the side of a Hawaiian mountain?  Hmmmm good!


It's been at least two years since I made chocolate chip cookies.  The only problem when I make them (with black English walnuts by the way for that special 'smokey' nut flavor), is that I EAT THEM.  


Those cookies that you see in the picture on this blog?  They will be 'down the hatch' by Tuesday. 


 Gone baby gone!

11 comments:

  1. Nothing like warm cookies out of the oven. Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of cookies Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron they look amazing, just the way I like them all fluffy and softish and not flat and rock hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried them with walnuts! That sounds good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. paradykes,

    They look fluffy and soft and they are fluffy and soft! I try not to bake them too long where they do come out flat and hard. The chocolate is oh so soft and melts in your mouth. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tigerchanter,
    My Mother always made her chocolate chip Toll House cookies with black walnuts. I was able to find some of the hard to find black walnuts at Sam's Club. These cookies remind me of her. They are more than great tasting cookies, they remind me of her and growing up in her loving home. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God I'm Hungry!
    Why didn't I wait until after lunch to look at this site?
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark,
    You would like my cookies...guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. made your recipe this afternoon ...... excellent! But now dinner has to go in to tupperware in icebox. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3rdnlong,
    The cookies are almost gone. I can't make them for awhile now. They're dangerous to my diet. Next time I'll freeze half of them. They do freeze well.

    ReplyDelete