Okay folks, here we go with Week 6 of "Dancing With the Stars!" Last night I watch the show with a handicap because I was in the throes of 'cleansing' by bowels (I apologize for putting this graphic image in your brain) for my colonoscopy procedure which is to take place in a few hours this morning. I record and watch "DWTS" on my DVR because I can't stand all the commercials. I did a lot of pausing of the DVR last night to make mad dashes to my bathroom. Lots of those mad dashes last night too. What a night!
Now to the show. Another VERY entertaining night!
- Kirstie and Maks - The lead off dancers and I thought they were MARVELOUS! Kirstie is one of my favorites but by anyone's objective view they have to admit that she and Maks performed spectacularly last night. No mishaps! I like Maks new clean face look. This man looks good with a beard or without! Something I can't say for myself. Kirstie obviously likes Maks too. I enjoy seeing them together.
|Maks and Kirstie have the BEST chemistry|
- Chris and Cheryl - Chris was clunky last night. I felt for him. For one thing the music they danced to, "Journey" (which I DON'T like) was God awful. Then Chris was CLUNKY. Chris? What happened? You had so much potential. You're getting voted off tonight Chris. Bye.
|Sorry Chris, just wasn't "there" last night. We'll miss you|
- Romeo and Chelsie - again, Romeo continues to be an unexpected pleasure with his mature and classy performances, unlike what one would expect from a 'up from the 'hood' rapper. He and Chelsie have chemistry and danced well last night. They received the first 10 score of the season. Really? Their dance was good but I don't think it rated a 10 but what do I know?
|Romeo, Romeo - who knew?|
- Chelsea and Mark - is it possible for Mark Ballas to dance without a prop or his face painted up over the top to take attention away from his dance partner? One week he's got an oversize hat on, the next week he's got a giant teardrop on his eye. I don't like this guy. He is a good dancer, I'll give him that but he is too distracting from his partner who is SUPPOSED TO BE THE STAR. Mark, you're only supposed to COMPLIMENT your partner, YOU'RE NOT THE STAR. So they get out there and dance and actually do quite well. They also received a 10 which I didn't think was deserved but maybe that's because I dislike Mark so much. He really doesn't belong on this show. He wants his own reality show, that much is obvious because he's been auditioning for it ever since the season began. I hope he's voted off but I fear he and Chelsea will be in the Final Three.
|Yeah Mark, yet another another of one of your 'faces' - get over yourself man|
|One ugly dude - Troll in the making|
- Kendra and Louis - I've changed my opinion on Louis. Louis does compliment his partner Kendra who seems like she doesn't want to be on the show but I must admit she did VERY WELL last night shaking ALL OF HER ASSETS to Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca". YOU GO GIRL! Kendra and Louis will be in the bottom three tonight but she won't be voted off. She was just too good last night. The audience loved her and I did too!
- Hines and Kym - I just can't get excited about this couple. Hines continues to dance good but the magic just isn't there for me. I need a little drama, a little tension, some interest. Himes come out there with that Plastered Smile and I just can't get into it. I'm actually bored. He and Kym will probably be in the Final Three but I can't see them winning.
|Technically competent but lacking FIRE!|
- Ralph and Karina - on Ralph what happened? Way too awkward. Klutzy. Sorry Ralph, you'll be in the Bottom Three tonight. If Chris and Cheryl don't get voted off, it will be you. Too bad because you're a Nice Guy Ralph.
|NIce try Ralph, you may be gone tonight|