Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chris Jericho Voted Off DWTS





As  I predicted, Chis Jericho was voted of "Dancing With the Stars" last night.  Len Goodman was right when he said Chris danced "like a lump of granite".  


I liked Chris and I will miss him but I have to agree with Len, Chris wasn't the most graceful dancer.  I loved his attitude though.  


This morning while I was searching for a video clip of his elimination (I couldn't find any) to include on this posting I came across personal information including his real name (now you didn't think it was really "Chris Jericho" did you?) and his birthdate.  Guess what?  We have the same birthday November 9th.  Which is of no interest to anyone but me but I thought I would post that info anyway.  


We'll miss you Chris!


Next to go:  Ralph and Karina 

2 comments:

  1. Chris did not do well this week. If the "girl next door" hadn't nailed that Samba, he might have made it though to another week. I think Ralph needs to do something spectacular next week to beat Kendra. I love Chelsie but am not a big fan of Romeo. Chelsie Hightower used to be on "So you think you can dance" as was Lacy Schwimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    I loved Chris's attitude. I'm sorry to see him go. You're right about Ralph, he needs to do something spectacular. I don't know if he can do it. I would hate to see Mark Ballas in the final or, God forbid, win the darn thing!

    ReplyDelete