Sunday, March 27, 2011

Old Hot Shots

I don't know what I was doing here, measuring the rain gutter? - 1955

On my blog roll recently I've noticed more than a few 'undie' shots.  There has even been requests for 'Monday Undie' shots from some of the blog readers.  I am a blog reader of these blogs.  Well, I'm not about to post an 'undie shot' at my age.  Not that I don't have the bod, I do.  I weigh the same (160) as I did when I graduated from high school 52 years ago.  Granted, some of the weight has shifted around a bit.  I now have a semi-roll around my waist that I never had before, that I can't seem to get rid of no matter how much I walk or exercise.  I think gravity is taking it's inevitable toll.

Me preparing for bed.  That's my brother Isaac in the bed already so it had to be my other brother John who took this picture, of which I was unaware until the flash went off
Pants on the floor - 1955

Well anyway, here is my 'undie shot' taken when I was about 14 years old.  My brothers and I all used to sleep in the same bed (which I hated with a passion and why I sleep alone now).  I don't know which one, but one of them grabbed my camera and took these shots which were considered very risque for the Fifties.  Scandalous.

Me and my brother Isaac watching the old Philco TV - good times - 1955

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to look at old pictures and reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old pictures Rick. I wish I had more of them. But back in the Fifties it was very expensive to take pictures and we were poor. I'm glad what I do have though which I am in the process of putting up on the Internet for posterity.

    ReplyDelete