Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

A little bondage with "Frankie"




Halloween is here already! 
"Frankie" (Big Bob") clicks with a chick at the Venture Inn, Philadelphia, PA

"Lady Marmalade" Venture Inn, Philadelphia, PA 1980


This year I'm not dressing up unless you consider my hotel front desk clerk work drag as dress up.




I have the candy packets tied and ready to go on the dining room table.  Bill will have to hand them out tonight to all the little ghosts and goblins while I'm working at the hotel this evening.  Maybe I'll see some of the little monsters at work.  


A Lost Soul at the Venture Inn, Philadelphia, PA 1980




The pictures in this blog were taken from my last big Halloween blast 30 years ago when I had an apartment in center city Philadelphia.  My friend Big Bob and I went out and prowled the gay bars in costume.  I got more hits with my mask on that I ever did with my regular face.  Hmmmmm.


Have a happy Halloween!


Me, pretty well soused on my G & T at some after hours club, Halloween, Philadelphia, PA 1980



1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too dearie !

    ReplyDelete