Thursday, August 12, 2010

Foggy Morning on the Beach

What do people do on the beach on a foggy day?  They go to the beach.  Below is my photo essay of the day:
The north end of the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach this morning at 7 am

"This is our vacation and we're going to spend it on the beach, fog or no fog."

You don't need the sun for the Morning Stretch

"Hey!  That looks like a big one coming in!"

Lined up waiting for the sun to make an appearance

Love the umbrella!

"Let's ride out to the Big One."

Are those tire tracks?

Yours truly,  The Photographer on the beach - "Thank you!"







4 comments:

  1. Ron,

    Don't you love taking pictures on foggy days. I do. very nice pictures.

    I'm surprised the life guards let those kids in the water with that fog, though.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Ron. Nothing better than the boards and coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lar,

    I love the beach on a foggy morning. Lifeguards? That's what I love about Delaware beaches, they're not in your face like they are at the Jersey beaches. I was only at at Jersey beach once and couldn't go out in the water past my shins because of the lifeguards blowing their whistles. I've never been back nor will I. Provincetown doesn't even have lifeguards. I've never seen lifeguards in Rehoboth but I think that's because they come on duty later when the beaches are full. Still, they're not all over you like they are at the Jersey Shore. I hate the Jersey Shore.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete