Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Five Reasons Why I Would Run Away From Home

Guy Madison - movie star of the Fifties

Back when I was a young man, a very, very long time ago I used to have my share of crushes on movie stars.  In my case it was male movie stars.  Of course I had to keep this shameful secret to myself.

Perhaps my biggest crush of all time was for Guy Madison.  Yep.  Wild Bill Hickok himself.  When his show came on TV I was GLUED to the TV set, believe you me.  GLUED.  Of course I had to act all nonchalant so no one else in my household had even a hint that this gorgeous man in the buckskin outfit with the fringes (oh, just how sexy were those fringes anyway) came on screen with his goofy sidekick, Andy Devine.  Then one day I saw him in a movie up on the big screen.  It was something about "Feather Creek."  Anyway, it was the most erotic movie this 10 year old (at that time ever saw.)

Since those magic days of the Fifties I have often lamented that I don't have any movie stars that I lust after.  Of, in other words, as I often tell Bill (my partner)......"someone who would cause me to run away from home and live happily every after with."  But, I've done a review and there are actually a few movie stars of the current crop that fit that bill nicely, thank you.

First and foremost is Ryan Gosling.  Be still my heart.

Ryan Goslin in "Half-Nelson"  Wow.  Everything I like.  Pack my bags.

Ryan Gosling with his natural hair color and more weight - he's still dangerously hot

Bradley Cooper - has this guy got it all or what?  I like his "hawk" look - why or why is he wasting his time with the likes of Jennifer Anniston and Renee Zellwegger? 
Johnny Depp - oh yes.  Even if he is soft and pasty he is still one of the hottest guys around

Steve Carell - absolutely!  I make no apologies.  Steve is sexy.  My secret passion.

Viggo Mortensen - my latest "discovery".  This man exudes sex appeal from every pore

I thought I would do a little light hearted posting after several down postings.  

Anyone one of these guys can stop by my house in a white charger and whisk me off to Fantasy Land where we would liver happily every after.  

After all, what is life about if he can't have a little fantasy every now and then?  These are some of mine.  





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    mary mother of god!!!JOHNNY DEPP IS SO DAMN SEXY!!!I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT NOW AT 2012 HE IS EVEN SEXIER!!!LORD SAVE ME!!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete