Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Ten Bad Things About Being Laid Off
As promised in my previous blog, listed below are the ten bad things about not working (in no particular order):
1) Decreased cash flow, i.e.; less money
2) No money
3) No pay
4) No income
5) No cash
Okay, the first five are the same. I made my point. Talk about beating a dead horse…………
6) No mental stimulation
7) No reason to get up in the morning
8) No one to bore with my stories (something us old folk tend to do)
9) Fall behind on workplace gossip
10) Gain weight because now food is my only solace, company and friend
Ironically, shortly after I posted my blog about ten good reasons for not working, manager called and asked if I would be able to work in April.
Would I? YES!