Friday, October 02, 2009

Class Reunion Questionnaire




My 50th high school class reunion is taking place Saturday, October 17th at the Whitford Country Club in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. 

I am the guy who is preparing and updating the reunion booklet.  I just received a passel of completed reunion questionnaires.  You know what that means?  No blog postings for at least a few days until I get update my reunion booklet template in Word and get it copied to a CD-ROM.  I'll send the CD-ROM to my former classmate Carole who will get it off to the printer. 

Time is a wasting.  I'll miss posting to my blog but I get to get this burden off of my shoulders. 

Oh, and yes, I did volunteer for this job.  That's just the way I roll.

P.S.
The above photo is a classic Fifties cheesecake. I found the photo in my processed photos that I picked up from Sam Charles’s newsstand in the summer of 1955. I knew who most of the girls were but I never told them I had this photo. They're probably wondering to this day what happened to their photo. I'm coming clean now. Check out the guy in the back doing the hula.  That's what caught my eye. :)

2 comments:

  1. I missed a 20-year reunion because it was the other end of the country. But as school days were definintely NOT the happiest of my life, I can't say I'd make too much effort to go along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    My time in school wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. I would love to have another go at it with what I know now and my acquired self confidence of the last 50 years. Having said that, I enjoy the class reunions very much.

    ReplyDelete