Sunday, September 20, 2009

House for Sale

I just heard that our old property in Pennsylvania is up for sale.  If I had the money I would buy it back in a second.

Bill has never been happy at our new home in Delaware.  I am very happy at our new home in Delaware.

My plan was to win the Powerball so I could buy our old home back.  Bill could live up there and I could live here in Delaware.  We could visit each other.

I have a rich friend who has a home in Rehoboth Beach and a home not too far from our old home in Pennsylvania.  Like our old home, his Pennsylvania home is also in the woods.  His home in Delaware is three blocks form the Atlantic Ocean.  Our home in Delaware is two miles from the Delaware Bay.  Our friend travels back and forth between his two homes.  Our friend is rich.  We are not rich.  That's why I want to win the Powerball lottery.  Then I will be rich and can buy back our old home in Pennsylvania.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    My Ron, you have been blessed with 2 beautiful houses in your lifetime. The landscaping at your home in Lewes is just beautiful. Your grass looks so lush. How do you keep it that way? I'm going to dread the time when I'm too feeble to take care of my gardens. All the cares in the world just fade away when I'm outside working.

    I wanted to tell you that we finally made it to The Surfing Crab! It was for lunch and it was so delicious. The crab cake was so good & very large too. There was no filler either just as I like it. My husband had fish & chips & grouper was the catch of the day. We both had the potato salad which was very tasty. It wasn't very busy either. The two tables of crab pickers seemed very happy too. Thanks for the recommendation. Btw....dessert was at the dairy barn. Omg were they ever busy!! The ice cream was delicious. I hope this doesn't become a habit!

    I'm so excited to be leaving Sat. for a week of traveling in NE. The first few days will be visiting my husband's family in RI & MA, then off to NH for some antiquing, then to NY to see friends. I hope the weather is good.

    I hope you are both well & enjoying the cooler weather. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran,

    So good to hear from you again. Thank you for the compliments on our two houses. Bill and I just came back from visiting our former home in Pennsylvania. We were very saddened to find the house and property in a state of advanced disrepair. I would never have imagined this would happened to our former beautiful property and home. I will write a blog posting about it.

    I'm glad you liked the Surfing Crab. It is one of my favorite restaurants.

    Have a wonderful trip to the Northeast. I wish I could make that trip. I envy you.

    Take care,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete