Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Three Little Pigs




The story of the Three Little Pigs has always been one of my favorite stories. Now I know some of the regular readers of my blog are wondering "What is he talking about now?" Well, you just never know with me do you? I had all good intentions on writing a real thought provoking blog today, especially since this is the one year anniversary of my passing of a kidney stone, the most painful experience I've ever had in my life except for trying to sell my house in 2006. But, I got caught up in cleaning out my AOL Mail in box. My messages were approaching 600. At one time I had that box cleaned out but I fell behind when I worked fulltime for six weeks a few months ago at the hotel. While I was cleaning out my In Box I came across this new twist of the Three Little Pigs story that is just too good not to share. Enjoy:


A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home. She read, 'and so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?' The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?' One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly ...'I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be damned!! A talking pig!' The teacher had to leave the room.


3 comments:

  1. Ron,

    Hmmm, you sent me this Three Little Pigs twisty tail tale in an email on December 19. Are you now being surprised by the content in your own emails?
    LOL

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know I sent the "Three Little Pigs" in separate e-mails to a few selected friends. I thought it would be an interesting blog posting for all to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jim rossignol10:42 AM

    Hilarious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete